Saturday, 9 March 2013

Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday

Hi all

Just a quick post tonight to share a card I made a few days ago although had to wait until today to upload it.

This is the first chance I have had to use one of the sets of stamps I won in the Uniko Studio blog hop last month, Label Love: Birthday.  They are such good quality and I will certainly be using these again and again, along with the Bright Butterflies set.  I'm still gutted I can't use the digi papers I also won, this being down to me not having a printer at the moment, that will HAVE to change as they look completely gorgeous, I want to get my hands on them!


and a closer view...
 
 
 
I love the little balloons in this set and thought the polka dots would tie in really well with the Kanban Sherbert Pips cardstock I have in my stash.  This took a while to make as I had to cut around the balloons and sentiment block before popping up on 3D foam.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Label Love: Birthday stamp set
  • Cardstock: Kanban - Sherbert Pips
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mint, Orchid, Baby Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: Spellbinders - Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
  • Twine: Doodlebug
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon.
 
Neet x
 

3 comments:

  1. What a happy card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable birthday card and I love the balloons .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uniko stamps are superb, love what you've done with your prize :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...