Sunday, 10 March 2013

Two More for Mother's Day

Hi guys

I can now post the two remaining Mother's Day cards I made last week for myself and my brother to give to our lovely Mum.

 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Kanban Crafts - Spring Meadow stamp set; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything stamp set
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • Coloured with Promarkers
  • Gems from stash



Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Marvellous and Happy Everything stamp sets
  • Ink: Versa Color - Burgundy, Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
  • Gems and coloured cardstock from stash

Just a quick post today but as always, thanks for visiting.  I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and a lovely Mother's Day for all you mums out there :)

Neet x

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards Anita, I'm sure your mum loved them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Anita. I like the double stamping of the first one :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way as you put the focus on the flowers and I find it very beautiful, that you left them colorless at the base! The second card is very beautiful too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita…. these are beautiful! I love the way you stamped twice , and the clean and simple look of both! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, both beautiful - love the technique on the first card, must try it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely Neets! So pretty and I bet your Mums loved them! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...