Here's another card I made for my collection of Mother's Day cards, I made a few so my friends could have a few to choose from.
I wanted to use this lovely stamp I bought second-hand from eBay not long ago. Its quite a large stamp but I think it creates a gorgeous background. I wanted to white emboss the image before colouring it in but then discovered I don't have any white embossing powder! So I improvised and instead I used white ink and clear embossing powder, I think white powder would have worked better but the general effect is the same. I then coloured the flowers and leaves with Promarkers. I die cut the sentiment panel and finished off with ribbon and pearls. Took a while to make but was all fairly straight forward :)
- Stamps: Elzybells - floral background (sorry, don't know what its called); Marion Emberson Designs - It's all in the Words stamp set (happy); Clearly Besotted Stamps - Framed Sentiments stamp set (Mother's Day)
- Ink: Versacolor - White, Lavender
- Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Clear
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (green)
- Die: Spellbinders - Classic Rectangles Large
- Coloured with Promarkers
- Ribbon and pearls from stash
As always, thanks for looking.