Sunday, 3 March 2013

Stamped Background - CAS-ual Fridays CFC92

Hi there

The housework has been abandoned in favour of making a card for my chap to send to his mum for Mother's Day.  I chose to follow the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays which is 'Wallpaper' - to stamp your own background on your CAS creation.

And here it is...
 
 
and a closer view of the sentiment panel...
 
 
 
I thoroughly enjoyed making this one although I still only have a small selection of ink colours.  I think I will be using this technique of masking and stamping backgrounds a lot as it was great fun and all you need is card, ink and some stamps, easy peasy.  I scored the masked panel to add some definition and finished it off with some emerald gems.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Kanban Crafts - Autumn Silhouettes (flowers); Clearly Besotted Stamps - Paired Up (tiny leaves); Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Lilac, Lavender, Peony, Amethyst, Turquoise, Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Gems: From stash

That really is all from me today, thanks as always for visiting and for your lovely comments, I appreciate them so much.

Neet x

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty background and I love the scoring above and below the sentiment. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Neets! So pretty and it really looks like a DP!! Gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Scoring the sentiment card is a very clever & attractive touch. One I hope to remember :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well worth abandoning your housework, this is a beauty! Love those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how I missed this - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...