Sunday 3 March 2013

More Butterflies!

Second post of the day - I'm on fire! haha

Just a quickie - After I made my card for the Muse challenge I had a few bits and pieces left over that I'd stamped and die cut so I've made another little card for my stock.


 
I'm absolutely loving the stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps and there are more available now in the latest release - and I've just be paid so it would be rude not to purchase more wouldn't it?! Clearly Besotted Stamps are also having a Spring Sale at the moment with 10% off stamp sets (excluding new releases) so get yourselves over there, you won't be disappointed!
 
For the background on this card I used Sherbert Pips cardstock by Kanban.  I bought this cardstock set ages ago from QVC and its lovely and there are some beautiful colours.  QVC no longer sell it but I think its available elsewhere online should you want to make a worthwhile purchase.
 
Materials used:

  • Cardstock: Kanban - 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock; Kanban - Sherbert Pips Glittered Cardstock
  • Stamps & Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes and Leafy Accents; Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
  • Ink: Versa Color - Peony, Burgundy, Olive; Versafine - Onxy Black
  • Twine: Doodlebug

That's it from me today, must go and do some housework!  I may be back later ;)

TTFN

Neet x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, you have a way with butterflies! I love your background paper too with those shiny polka dots, so sweet with your fabulous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Anita. I love the height you have the pieces away from the card and the white edging around all of them too. The backing paper is fabulous :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING - must pin this one! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...