Ever since I saw this week's Muse challenge on Monday I've had an idea in my head and I've only just managed to find the time to create it. This week's Muse is Therese Calvird and her card design this week is really striking - I've included a pic of her design further down in this post.
I've drawn my inspiration this week from her lovely layout and this is my take on it...
and a closer view of the focal point...
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Marvellous
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Marvellous, Xcut - Nesting Squares; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
- Ink: Versa Color - Green Tea, Canary, Brown
- Design Paper: Hot Off The Press - Cardmaker's Ultimate Pack Floral
- Ribbon and gems from stash
Here is the inspiration card made by Therese...
Thanks for visiting and if you haven't done already, go have a go at this challenge. It's great fun!