Saturday 23 March 2013

A Little Bundle of Joy

Morning lovelies

Just a quick post this morning to share a new baby card I made to order for a friend. 



When I made this one I discovered that I'm in serious need of some baby themed stamps, this is all I have! I have loads of old baby themed peel-offs but I didn't want to use these.  I'll use them up to make some cards for my stock but I feel some new purchases are required...and soon! :)

I didn't really have a design in mind when I started this one.  I stamped the image and coloured it with ProMarkers then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I then went in search of some patterned paper and found this gorgeous design in my Boofle paper pad.  Not a bad match considering I coloured the image without thinking about what else to use!  A little scalloped border, a sentiment and some gems and there you have it!

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Cart-Us (image); Personal Impressions - Mix and Match stamp set (sentiment)
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
  • Design Paper: Docrafts - Boofle 6" x 6" Designstax
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (lilac)
  • Punch: EK Success - Edger Punch Dotted Scallop
  • Coloured with Promarkers
  • Gems from stash


I'm feeling a lot better this morning, hopefully this bug is finally on its way out :)

Have a fab weekend guys



5 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card and I love how the flowers on the baby blanket match the paper so well. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute & pretty card Anita. Your colouring is is just perfect.
    Instead of buying more stamps just now, why not have a look at some of the amazing free digital ones available online? Deepest apologies that the link is so long :0) Mo x
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=digital+baby+stamps&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uwdOUaG3KNLJ0AX9p4DgCg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=free+digital+baby+stamps&oq=free+digital+baby+stamps&gs_l=img.3..0i24.5944.6626.0.6932.5.5.0.0.0.0.65.276.5.5.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.8jS-idcXo1s&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.d2k&fp=57796ef39e52555b&biw=1366&bih=643

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this Mo, I didn't even know you could get these. I don't have a very good printer at the moment but digi images are something I really want to do more of in the future so will probably invest in a decent printer so I can do this. You're a star :) x

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the image and pretty colours you've used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. darin card, luv the baby image...so cute...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...