Just a quick post this morning to share a new baby card I made to order for a friend.
When I made this one I discovered that I'm in serious need of some baby themed stamps, this is all I have! I have loads of old baby themed peel-offs but I didn't want to use these. I'll use them up to make some cards for my stock but I feel some new purchases are required...and soon! :)
I didn't really have a design in mind when I started this one. I stamped the image and coloured it with ProMarkers then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out. I then went in search of some patterned paper and found this gorgeous design in my Boofle paper pad. Not a bad match considering I coloured the image without thinking about what else to use! A little scalloped border, a sentiment and some gems and there you have it!
- Stamps: Cart-Us (image); Personal Impressions - Mix and Match stamp set (sentiment)
- Ink: Memento - London Fog
- Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
- Design Paper: Docrafts - Boofle 6" x 6" Designstax
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (lilac)
- Punch: EK Success - Edger Punch Dotted Scallop
- Coloured with Promarkers
- Gems from stash
I'm feeling a lot better this morning, hopefully this bug is finally on its way out :)
Have a fab weekend guys