Today I'm having a go at the latest Less is More challenge. The pastel colours are so beautiful so had to give it a shot. To be honest I really struggle with colour challenges and have only entered one other so far. I have loads of ideas then go to my craft cupboard and find there's always something I don't have or the colours aren't right.
Anyway, here's my attempt at this one...
and a closer view...
This is the colour palette we were given from Less is More...
Isn't it gorgeous - as well as making me feel extremely hungry for doughnuts!
The two pieces of pink card I used are actually quite different but they look very similar in the photograph. The punched border is a hammered baby pink whereas the card I've stamped the image into is a more dusky beige/pink but doesn't show too well in the photo. I stamped the image with Versamark then used a pastel peach embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped in brown ink them embossed using clear embossing powder.
I'm not entirely happy with this one but thought I'd have a go and enter it anyway :)
- Stamps: Kanban Crafts - Spring Meadow; Personal Impressions - Mix and Match (sentiment)
- Ink: Versamark; Versa Color - Brown
- Embossing Powder: Personal Impressions - Pastel Peach; Rubber Stampede - Clear
- Punches: EK Success - Dotted Scallop Edger Punch; Fiskars - 4 in 1 Corner Punch Embosser 'Spiral'
- Cardstock and Pearls: From stash
Thanks for visiting, make the most of what's left of the weekend :)