No challenge entries today but I was recently asked to make a couple of specific cards and I'm here to share these with you.
The first is a sympathy card...
I've been wanting to use this gorgeous stamp since I received it. It's part of the Clearly Besotted Stamps 'Happy Everything' stamp set. Its such a beautiful design, I think I'll be inking up a few to keep for future use. I also thought this was a good time for me to have a go with my new FlexMarkers and I'm really happy with my effort on this one. I decided to use Memento London Fog on this card as I wanted a softer appearance than using black.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything (image); Clearly Besotted Stamps - With Love (sentiment)
- Ink: Memento - London Fog
- Coloured with Flexmarkers
- Pearls from stash
This was the second card request...
I really struggled with this one as I don't have any relative or age stamps! I nearly reverted back to the dreaded peel-offs until I remembered I had a set of stamps which were alphabets and numbers. I don't really like the end result of this one but decided to go with it as I have nothing else. I'm hoping the lovely gerbera image will make up for it :)
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps: With Love (image); Dovecraft - Roman Alphabet (sentiments)
- Ink: Memento - London Fog; Versa Color - Sage
- Design Paper: Dovecraft - Back to Basics IV 6" x 6" Paper Pack
- Coloured with FlexMarkers
- Ribbon from stash
On another subject, this was the view we woke up to in Torquay this morning! This was taken by my brother from his house. What lovely spring weather! :)
That's all from me today, feeling a bit poorly today so I'm off to snuggle on the sofa with a nice cuppa. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.