Friday 29 March 2013

Muse Challenge #10 - Take Two!

Hi guys

I enjoyed the colours I used on my last card so much I decided to make another entry for this week's Muse challenge while I had all the inks to hand. Go me! haha

Once again I took inspiration from the cluster of rainbow colours and the large black sentiment and this is what I came up with...

 

I had this idea in my head but I didn't realise how much work would be involved until I made a start.  I had little sticky balloon masks all over the place! I stamped and cut these from post-it notes.  Then I had the tricky task of hand drawing the strings (didn't think of this at the beginning either!) so I masked over the sentiment too and used the edge of my post-it pad to roughly follow the line downwards.  I didn't want them to be really straight so I just added a little wiggle on the way :)

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Label Love: Birthday; Sentiment is wood mounted Whispers Words by Docrafts
  • Ink: Brilliance - Graphite Black; Versa Color - Pink, Fresh Green, Canary, Orange, Lavender; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Pen: Whispers Strokes


Here is Ardyth's cheery card from which we were to draw our inspiration...

 
 
That's all from me today, out for a meal tonight so off to get ready.  I hope you're all having a lovely Good Friday.  Thanks as always for visiting.
 
Take care
 



5 comments:

  1. I love all of your colorful balloons! Have a wonderful night and a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of this, but now that I see it, I can see how it links to my original - still lots of fun and movement and colour! Great masking, too! Definitely worth all that effort! Thanks for playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hun! So bright and very cheerful and well done on persevering with the making and stamping! Oh and hand drawn strings? Wow! It actually all looks like it's one big stamp!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun & creative--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's some masking feat, well done ... works brilliantly to convey the message of the sentiment ... such a happy card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...