Friday 8 March 2013

The Paper Players #135

Hi there

I've just made it with about an hour to spare to enter this week's challenge at The Paper Players.  LeAnne's theme challenge this week is 'In Stitches' - to create anything sewing themed, stitched of even funny.

I nearly passed on this one until I remembered a few bits I had in my stash that would fit the brief, and this is what I came up with...

 
and the embossed detail...
 
 
 
The patchwork embossing folder and design paper I used for this card are both from the Boofle range made by Docrafts.  The paper is from the 6 x 6 Designstax paper pad.  There are some really beautiful papers in there, most sheets are the designs featured in the patchwork paper I used on this card, they are double-sided with plain colours on the reverse and some are also glittered, really lovely designs to use as backings.  I finished off with some ribbon, a die cut sentiment panel and some coloured pearls.
 
Materials used:
  • Embossing Folder: Boofle by Docrafts
  • Design Paper: Boofle by Docrafts - 6" x 6" Designstax
  • Die: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large
  • Stamp: Woodware - Salutations stamp set
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mint
  • Ribbon and pearls from stash
 
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely evening, I'm off to fill my tummy with something yummy! :)
 
Neet x


4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card Anita! Those papers are so useful being double sided - but difficult to choose which side to use, huh, :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a wonderful EF! Your whole card is a lovely quilt! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, that embossing folder was just perfect for this challenge, as was the paper! What a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the patchwork papers, fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...