Wednesday 30 October 2013

Welcome Baby

Hi there

Just thought I'd pop by and share a card which was an order for a friend who has just become an Auntie for the first time. 

She wanted a personalised baby girl card, and wanted it pink and sparkly and very simple.


 
She wanted a larger card so I used a C5 hammered card base.  The rest was fairly straightforward. 
 
My Kanban Sherbert Pips cardstock made yet another appearance here, I love the glossy glittered polka dots.  A few die cuts and a little bit of stamping and it was finished.  I also stamped 'Congratulations' on the inside.  I popped some of the die cuts up on some shallow 3D foam, I didn't want to make the card too bulky as it was being sent overseas.
 
Materials used:
  • Dies: Xcut - Nested Squares; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Baby Love and Tag Along
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Baby Love and Basic Alphabet
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Petal Pink
 
Thanks for popping by and thank you for you comments and continued support xxx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and girly. I'm sure your friend was delighted with it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...