Saturday 5 October 2013

Sketch Saturday #279 - Guest Designer!

Hi there and Happy Saturday to you all!

Today I'm delighted to share the news that I was recently approached by the lovely and talented Lizy Bartaby of Lizy's House of Cards who asked if I'd like to be October's Guest Designer over at Sketch Saturday.  Of course, without hesitation I jumped at the chance and I'm really excited to be part of the team over the next few weeks.

Lizy is an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and is sponsoring this week's challenge.

So without further ado, here is this week's fab sketch...

 
And here is my card, created using some lovely Stampin' Up! products...
 
(apologies for the lighting in these photos, I had to use my daylight lamp due to this week's awful weather!)
 


 
 
The papers I used for this card are sadly retired but the stamps I used are in the current catalogue :)
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up - Delicate Doilies and Petite Pairs
  • Papers: Stampin' Up - Twitterpated and Designer Series Paper Stacks (both retired)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Seashell and Polar Blue
  • Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Clear
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Rectangles Large; MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Stax
 
Please drop by the Sketch Saturday challenge blog and take a look at what the Design Team have created and have a go yourself.  And I'd really appreciate you dropping by again next Saturday where I'll be sharing another sketch and card.
 
Bye for now
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors Anita. And of course... the lovely clean lines!
    Congratulations on the GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning hun! I really love the colours you've used...they go so well with the Twitterpated paper, which, by the way, I'm delighted to see you using! ;) Thanks for being my designer this month! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Neet! So glad to have you as a guest designer this month at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...