Here is a card I've made this afternoon. No challenge this time but I wanted to use one of my new embossing folders.
This embossing folder is part of a set of two by Sizzix and is named 'Basket Weave'. My initial thought was that if embossing on white cardstock it would look like a white washed brick garden wall. So that's the direction I went in when creating this card.
I cut down some white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base. I stamped the climbing leaves and the sentiment first, before embossing the panel. I stamped three butterflies and cut these out with their matching dies. I adhered these to the panel on some thin 3D foam, bending slightly to add dimension. These were trimmed with some bling to finish.
- Embossing folder: Sizzix - Basket Weave
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps: - Leafy Accents, Butterfly Wishes and A Little Sentimental
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes
- Ink: Versa Color - Sage, Petal Pink, Opera Pink and Heliotrope; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Cardstock and gems from stash
Thanks so much for visiting, I've had a fun day of crafting while the weather outside is awful down here today. Hope to see you again soon.