Saturday 26 October 2013

Quick question re Bloglovin'

Hi there

I'm here to pick your brains!

When I first started blogging I added all the blogs I read to my Blogger reading list which worked well for months.

As my list increased I was finding it difficult to find current challenges, etc. without trawling through a lengthy list so I started using Bloglovin' so I could put them into categories, and I have now transferred the same blogs over.

On many occasions I find that the most recent blog posts don't always show up in my Bloglovin' feed but are showing in my Blogger reading list.  Even when I click on the actual blog link from my Bloglovin' follow list, the most recent post still isn't there.

Is there sometimes a time delay with Bloglovin'? 

I really want to make the switch to use Bloglovin' as my main reader but at the moment I'm apprehensive just in case I miss something I really want to see.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I am still using Blogger Reading List at the moment although do have Bloglovin' and I have found there is a little bit of a delay too. I have heard Feedly is good but haven't used it yet. Just also wanted to say thank you for the sweet comment you left on my card today - yep, I am obsessed with aqua!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I thought I was doing something wrong but have checked my settings and nothing looked untoward. Its strange, some appear simultaneously with Blogger and others come up more than an hour later. I've been meaning to try Feedly as well. I do like that you can set up different follow groups in Bloglovin' which is better than just the feed in Blogger, and leave the posts as unread if you want to go back to them. I love aqua, keep 'em coming! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...