Saturday 19 October 2013

Festive Washi Tree

Hiya

I'm back this evening after making a second card for this week's challenge at Less is More where the theme is Trees.

 
 
 
 
I used some cream jacquard paper to cover the card base.  I've had this set of paper in different colours for years and have no idea where I bought it from.  I love how it catches the light.
 
Next, I laid some strips of washi tape over some cardstock and cut a triangle at a slight angle to create the tree.  I topped the tree with a star shaped gem.
 
As the background paper has an embossed sentiment I decided not to add another.
 
Materials used:
  • Washi Tape: Dovecraft - Tis The Season Greens
  • Paper and gem from stash
 

That's all for today, I've just opened a bottle of wine so probably not a good idea to try to create anything else tonight! :D
 
Take care





6 comments:

  1. This is another super one Neets. Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anita, so classy!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card neets.. love the tree

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super way to use washitape and a beautiful card! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...