Saturday, 19 October 2013

Festive Washi Tree

Hiya

I'm back this evening after making a second card for this week's challenge at Less is More where the theme is Trees.

 
 
 
 
I used some cream jacquard paper to cover the card base.  I've had this set of paper in different colours for years and have no idea where I bought it from.  I love how it catches the light.
 
Next, I laid some strips of washi tape over some cardstock and cut a triangle at a slight angle to create the tree.  I topped the tree with a star shaped gem.
 
As the background paper has an embossed sentiment I decided not to add another.
 
Materials used:
  • Washi Tape: Dovecraft - Tis The Season Greens
  • Paper and gem from stash
 

That's all for today, I've just opened a bottle of wine so probably not a good idea to try to create anything else tonight! :D
 
Take care





6 comments:

  1. This is another super one Neets. Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anita, so classy!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card neets.. love the tree

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super way to use washitape and a beautiful card! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...