Sunday 20 October 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #5 - Colour Inspiration/Autumn Theme

Hi guys

I've been trying to find the time to make a card for this month's Clearly Besotted Challenge since Stephanie announced it a while ago but I've finally managed to do it this morning. 

I find it a challenge in itself to craft in the dark evenings as colours are more difficult to see properly in artificial light, so as this was a colour challenge I've left it until this weekend to stamp this one.

For the Clearly Besotted challenges the rule is to use at least one CBS product.  For this card I've used stamps from six stamp sets!  Can you tell I love them?! :)

Here is my card...


 
And here is the photo inspiration we were given...
 


I wanted to create my own background paper for this one before die cutting the strips.  So I used stamps from the two Building Blocks sets to create the background and then over-stamped with various stamps from other sets, using ink colours as close as I could find to the colour palette.  I'm really pleased with how this one turned out and by stamping your own paper you can pretty much guarantee it will be unique.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps: Building Blocks, Building Blocks II, Leafy Accents, Autumn Flowers, Happily Ever After and A Little Sentimental
  • Ink: Versa Color - Bisque, Cinnamon, Charcoal, Umber, Brown and Sky Gray
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Stax
  • Gems: Papermania - Capsule Sunshine

Hopefully I'll be back with more later today.  As I only have my lounge table to work on I have to make sure I tidy away the carnage I create before starting the next card! I need to win the lottery so I can buy a bigger home with space for a craft room!

Bye for now




 

1 comment:

  1. Anita, your brilliant ideas never fail to impress me - love the combinations of stamps, the effect looks gorgeous! x Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...