Monday 28 December 2020

Snow Angels

Hi there

This evening I'm sharing a cute little Christmas card that I made for my neighbour.  I got my hands on this fab little set from a destash sale and I'm so glad I did.  My neighbour has a cat and two house rabbits so this was perfect!



I die cut a panel with a stitched rectangle die and then began by stamping the snow shapes and the footprints with pale blue ink.  Next I stamped the bunnies, the cat and the sentiment in black ink and coloured the image with Copics.  The panel was adhered to the card base on fun foam and then I finished by adding some glue to the snow shapes and footprints with a glue pen and sprinkled with super fine glitter.


Materials used:
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Stamps: Mama Elephant - Snow Angels
  • Ink: Altenew - Sea Glass; Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with Copic markers
  • Accents: Sweet Poppy Superfine Satin Glitter - Crystalina Rainbow

Challenge entries:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Last Minute Christmas
NBUS - Challenge #21 - First use of new stamp set


Thanks for visiting today.  It's back to work for me tomorrow but I'll still be back to share more projects before the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...