Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas Card Multiples - Scenic Papers

Hi there

More of this year's Christmas cards and in this post I'm sharing some that I made using more patterned papers from my stash.  All of these were scenic papers which I've acquired free with publications over the last couple of years.  So glad I put them to use, my papers all too often get forgotten.

So I cut them down and added an accent here and there to make some slim cards.

Here are the first two...


I simply trimmed these down to leave a border at the top and bottom of the card bases, then cut some skinny strips of no-shred silver glitter card which were adhered in place to frame the top and bottom of the scenes.  Then to finish these I just stamped the sentiments in a co-ordinating shade.



Materials used:
  • Patterned papers and glitter cardstock from stash
  • Stamp: Altenew - Bells & Boughs (free with Simply Cards and Papercraft)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mountain Lake; Versafine - Onyx Black


I made the following six cards from two sheets featuring three of the same design...


The panels were trimmed down and matted onto charcoal cardstock before adhering to the card bases.  I simply added to the scene by stamping the sleigh image and then made sentiment strips with white heat embossed sentiments.


Materials used:
  • Patterned paper and cardstock from stash
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Sing It's Christmas; Card-io - Christmas Scenery 2
  • Ink: Altenew - Pure Graphite; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster White


And finally, I had this lovely winter design which I trimmed down the centre to make two tall, slim cards...


These were simply trimmed down, matted and layered onto red cardstock then the card bases.  Then the heat embossed sentiments were die cut with a stitched rectangle die and these were adhered flat to finish off the cards.



Materials used:
  • Patterned paper and cardstock from stash
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rectangle Stax
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Mini Messages
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster White

These were super simple to create with only a little crafting involved but I love how they turned out.  I still have lots of papers so I'll certainly be revisiting them more often now.

I'll be back again soon with a few more projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...