Monday 21 December 2020

Christmas Card Multiples - Rooftop Reindeer

Hi guys

More Christmas makes, and this time four cuties from a set I bought recently from Clearly Besotted called Prancing Plushies.

I have some lovely sets that require colouring so I really must make an effort to start my cards earlier next year.  Although I love colouring and need lots of practice using my markers, I do find colouring very time-consuming so these weren't ideal for quick last minute makes.  This set also doesn't currently have matching dies so the fussy cutting also took some time.



I masked off rectangular sections on my card bases and blended with two shades of Distress inks and then added water droplets and blotted away the colour to create snow.  I then stamped all the images onto one sheet of cardstock before colouring and fussy cutting them all.  To make these mail friendly I used glue dots rather than 3D foam for less bulk.

And it's not until now looking at the photos that I've realised I never added the sentiments to the bottom!  I purposely masked the rectangles to leave a larger border at the bottom and then must have completely forgotten - doh!


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Prancing Plushies
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink - Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and Copics


Still lots more to share with you, so I'll be back again very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...