Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas Card Multiples - Dasher


Hi there

Sorry it's been a while since my last post.  I've been concentrating on getting my Christmas cards made, written and posted over the last couple of weeks.

Yet again, I left them far too late but I'm now in a position to start sharing them with you so here are the first of my multiple makes this year.

For these one layer cards I used a Stampin' Up wooden stamp I bought second-hand a few years ago...


I used some pale purple card bases here and began by masking off the bottom half and blending up from the centre with purple ink.  With the mask still in place I next stamped the stag image in dark purple ink and, once dry, I blended through a stencil with white ink to create snow.


To finish I stamped the sentiment from a retired stamp set just below the masked line and then added some silver glazed gems to the stag's antlers.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up - Dasher; Clearly Besotted - Signature Christmas 
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Dusty Concord; Altenew - Andromeda; Hero Arts - Unicorn; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stencil: Clearly Besotted - Snowy Day
  • Gemstones from stash

Challenge entries:

Use Your Stuff - Challenge #412 - Winter/Snow/Christmas
STAMPlorations - December Stencil Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Let It Snow
My Time to Craft - Challenge #447 - Monochromatic Christmas
Inkspirational - Challenge #228 - Snow




Thanks so much for taking a look, I'll be back with more very soon.



7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card design! I love how you used the monochromatic look and your snow effect is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise it was to receive one of these gorgeous cards today. Thank you so much, it's fabulous,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, great design, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing the others: beautiful and magical! So pretty! Thank you for sharing over at INK!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant design for a batch make. Thanks for joining our 'Let It Snow' Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful monochromatic cards!! very elegent too! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations stencil challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...