Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Card Multiples - Tone on Tone Poinsettias

Good evening

Do you remember the card I made for the last Less is More challenge, the one with the holly on the green blended background?  You can find it, here.  Well, I loved it so much I made another version with tone on tone poinsettias.

And of course I made more than one...


These were made in exactly the same way as before.  I blended the top corner of the coloured card base then stamped the images over the blended area.  I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in gold.  To finish, some tiny Nuvo drops were added to the flower centres.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Pretty Poinsettia, Sing It's Christmas
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Festive Berries; Altenew - Velvet
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
  • Accents: Nuvo Crystal Drops - Antique Rose
  • Coloured cardstock from stash

Challenge entries:

AAA Cards - CAS Game #18 - Made in Minutes (Option: Christmas)
Dream Valley - Challenge #238 - Christmas
My Time to Craft - Challenge #447 - Monochromatic Christmas
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Last Minute Christmas






And going back to the green holly card, I loved it so much I made more of them!



Thanks for your visit and I always appreciate your lovely feedback.  I still have more to share so will be back soon to show you.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous, such a lovely design and fabulous stamping- the holly version is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us for our Last minute Christmas Challenge at Sweet Stampin’- hope to see you here again in the new year.
    Have a happy Christmas, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...