Just a quick post this evening to share the Christmas card I made for my best friend.
I stamped the card base with some diagonal stripes before placing a square of white cardstock over the top. The poinsettia was created by stamping with VersaMark onto some thick red and green vellum. I then heat embossed with some red and green embossing tinsel. I used the co-ordinating die to cut these out and layered them up, fussy cutting away some of the leaves. After stamping and die cutting the sentiment using a flag die, I then layered up the poinsettia, adhering with silicone glue. I finished off with some glitter glue in the centre of the bloom, some dew drops and another sentiment.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Pretty Poinsettia, Basic Stripes, Signature Christmas and For Everyone
- Ink: VersaMark; Versa Color - Rose Red and Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Heat It Up Embossing Tinsel - Red and Green
- Glitter Glue: Stickles - Silver
- Cardstock, vellum and dew drops from stash
Creative Card Crew Challenge 51 - Holly or Poinsettia
That's all for now. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon.