Saturday, 7 December 2013

On Your Wedding Day

Hi there

Apologies for being a bit quiet on the blog this week.

I've certainly not been quiet crafting-wise, I've made 70 Christmas cards this week!  Once these have gone out in the mail I will share them with you, I just need to find the time to write them now!  I've also got a few to make for an order so hopefully I can get those made tomorrow.

This morning I've made a wedding card ready for a reception we are attending this evening.  It was actually really refreshing not reaching for anything Christmas related!

Last week I purchased some gorgeous stamp sets from Uniko Studio which have been on my wish list for far too long so I've used two of these to create this card.




I think this card is fairly self-explanatory.  All the stamps were from the Flower Power #3 set apart from the solid leaves which were from Flower Power #1.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #1 and Flower Power #3
  • Ink: Versa Color - Boysenberry and Laurel Leaf; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Hearts
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (colour); white card from stash

That's all from me today, I've got a really busy day as I need to get a serious wiggle on and do some Christmas shopping and then come back and pretty myself up for tonight.

As always, thanks so much for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Missed you this week Neets although I've been a bit quiet in blogland myself as work is busy. But without fail you post a fantastic card as always and I lurrrrve the Uniko Studio stamp set you've used - think that's on my Christmas wish list tooo! Enjoy the do tonight. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anita, I love the colours. Wow, sounds like you have been a busy bee! Looking forward to seeing the creations :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous Anita! Loving the colour combination and layout - super happy to see you enjoying the Flower Power series :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...