Saturday 7 December 2013

On Your Wedding Day

Hi there

Apologies for being a bit quiet on the blog this week.

I've certainly not been quiet crafting-wise, I've made 70 Christmas cards this week!  Once these have gone out in the mail I will share them with you, I just need to find the time to write them now!  I've also got a few to make for an order so hopefully I can get those made tomorrow.

This morning I've made a wedding card ready for a reception we are attending this evening.  It was actually really refreshing not reaching for anything Christmas related!

Last week I purchased some gorgeous stamp sets from Uniko Studio which have been on my wish list for far too long so I've used two of these to create this card.




I think this card is fairly self-explanatory.  All the stamps were from the Flower Power #3 set apart from the solid leaves which were from Flower Power #1.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #1 and Flower Power #3
  • Ink: Versa Color - Boysenberry and Laurel Leaf; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Hearts
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (colour); white card from stash

That's all from me today, I've got a really busy day as I need to get a serious wiggle on and do some Christmas shopping and then come back and pretty myself up for tonight.

As always, thanks so much for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Missed you this week Neets although I've been a bit quiet in blogland myself as work is busy. But without fail you post a fantastic card as always and I lurrrrve the Uniko Studio stamp set you've used - think that's on my Christmas wish list tooo! Enjoy the do tonight. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anita, I love the colours. Wow, sounds like you have been a busy bee! Looking forward to seeing the creations :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous Anita! Loving the colour combination and layout - super happy to see you enjoying the Flower Power series :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...