Today I have another Christmas card to share with you, this time its the card I made for my Mum.
She is currently looking after a friend's house whilst also cat-sitting for three little fur balls so I thought it appropriate that I made her a card featuring one of our feline friends!
- Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Molly and Baubles; Clearly Besotted Stamps - For Everyone; Marion Emberson Designs - Sparkling Christmas
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Folder: Free with a publication
- Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large
- Coloured with ProMarkers and Flexmarkers
- Twine: Doodlebug - Brights Selection
- Gems: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
Merry Monday - Use an Animal on your Christmas Card
Less is More - Choose a Previous Challenge - I chose Week 120 Theme - Cats or Dogs
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas card
Passion for Promarkers - Include a Sentiment
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Just a short post today as got a few bits and bobs to do before Christmas and I'm at work tomorrow - luckily only a half day though :)
I hope all your Christmas plans are coming together nicely - not long now!