Tuesday 24 December 2013

Cosy Snowman

Hi guys

I'm back today to share my final card this side of Christmas, having now tidied away my crafty mess for the second time!

This is the card I made for my chap and I'm really pleased with how this one turned out :)




I stamped the snowman image and coloured him in using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers before die cutting using a circle die.  I then used a smaller die from the same set of nested dies and stamped the first sentiment.  I then stamped a piece of background cardstock with a cluster of snowflakes stamp and the second sentiment.  I popped both die cuts up on 3D foam before tying some twine around the whole panel and attaching a heart button.  The whole panel was then adhered to the card base.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Penny Black - Sweet Snowman; Marion Emberson Designs - Sparkling Christmas; Personal Impressions - To My... (Sue Dix)
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Polar Blue
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers
  • Dies: Xcut - Nested Circles
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Brights Selection
  • Button: Craftime Additions - Country Love


Challenge entries:
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Christmas
Paper Pretties - Let It Snow
Passion for Promarkers - Include a Sentiment
Sketch Saturday - Anything Goes - Any Sketch: I chose #272

So now I take this opportunity of wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and very best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year - but hopefully I'll be back with more to share before 2014 makes an appearance!

Bye for now...I'm off to open the Baileys! :)


9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Neets, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute christmas card. I love colors and the snowman. Thanks for playing with us at dream Valley challenge.
    XX Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Neets! I hope your blokey liked it! :)
    I hope you've had a lovely Christmas! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, love the Snowman. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Anita! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Neet! I'll bet he loved it! Your design is one I'm keeping in my file. I love that you made your own BP!! Happy New Year to you both!! I image the Bailey's is long gone, darn it ... Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for the late visit! Your snowman is adorable and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz and Happy Holidays!

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love that snowman!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...