I'm back today to share my final card this side of Christmas, having now tidied away my crafty mess for the second time!
This is the card I made for my chap and I'm really pleased with how this one turned out :)
I stamped the snowman image and coloured him in using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers before die cutting using a circle die. I then used a smaller die from the same set of nested dies and stamped the first sentiment. I then stamped a piece of background cardstock with a cluster of snowflakes stamp and the second sentiment. I popped both die cuts up on 3D foam before tying some twine around the whole panel and attaching a heart button. The whole panel was then adhered to the card base.
- Stamps: Penny Black - Sweet Snowman; Marion Emberson Designs - Sparkling Christmas; Personal Impressions - To My... (Sue Dix)
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Polar Blue
- Coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers
- Dies: Xcut - Nested Circles
- Twine: Doodlebug - Brights Selection
- Button: Craftime Additions - Country Love
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Christmas
Paper Pretties - Let It Snow
Passion for Promarkers - Include a Sentiment
Sketch Saturday - Anything Goes - Any Sketch: I chose #272
So now I take this opportunity of wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and very best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year - but hopefully I'll be back with more to share before 2014 makes an appearance!
Bye for now...I'm off to open the Baileys! :)