Tuesday 17 December 2013

Inspired by....#3

Hello again

I'm back today with another card I've made for my 'Inspired by...' series.  About time!

I'm forever looking at things around me, items around the home or colours I see which inspire me to create something.

Here is my card, please scroll down to see what it was that inspired me to make this one...

(Apologies for the not great photography, I had to use my daylight lamp for these)



 
 
And this is where my inspiration came from...
 
 
 
 
 
 
This pretty tissue box!
 
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Basic Stripes; Uniko Studio - Flower Power #3 and Natures Treasures #1
  • Ink: Versa Color - Laurel Leaf, Green and Magenta; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Liquid Pearls by Ranger - Mint Green
 
Challenge entries:
 
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  I'll have a few more Christmas cards to share once they have been given to the recipients, just two or three left to make.
 
Take care
 
 

4 comments:

  1. a beautiful CAS card, I got it wrong, thought it was Venetian blinds lol, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant, love the colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunningly beautiful, I love the pop of pink against the grey stripes. Love how you were inspired :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...