Sunday 29 December 2013

My Favourite Five Christmas Creations

Hi there

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are still tucking into a fridge-full of leftovers!

I've not had any crafty time since Christmas and my craft stash is still packed away so I have no card to share with you today but I thought I would use this opportunity to enter the challenge from Debby, over at A Scrapjourney which is to share our favourite five Christmas creations.


This is my first year of blogging and my first year of making Christmas cards.  I didn't make as many as I hoped I would but I was very pleased with how most of them turned out.  I've linked each one to the original blog post if you want to read more about them.


I made this one as part of my Guest Designer spot for Sketch Saturday in October.  I loved making this one and was thrilled with how it turned out.



I love the simplicity of this one with all the white space and this one earned me Top 3 Featured Member status at Muse :)



Has to be this one, as soon as I made this one for my chap it became one of favourites.



This is one of six versions of the same design I used to make my main batch of Christmas cards.  I like them all but if I had to choose one it would be this one.  All six versions can be seen in the link above.




This is the only project from this year that wasn't a card.  It was the advent present I made for my very best friend.  It took a bit of planning and a while to make but I know she had great fun opening one of these every day on the approach to Christmas.  As I know it made her happy, it just HAS to feature in my top five! :)




Looking at the above choices I think my favourite style is definitely leaning towards clean and simple, and that's the way its headed throughout the year.  

I hope to get a bit of crafting done in the next day or two and will be back with another post to share my personal favourite cards of 2013.

Thanks so much for visiting, your comments and ongoing support has been completely overwhelming this year.  I've had a lovely time hearing what you think and also learning so much from you all.

Take care






3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas creations - I think number 3 is my favourite; what a fab snowman.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Neet what fabulous cards love them all and what a lovely idea for an advent gift.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...