Sunday 23 June 2013

You are Fabulous

Hi there

This afternoon, after spending ages listing items on eBay (zzzz...) I dragged myself away for a while to make another card.

This time I inked up my Clearly Besotted Stamps 'You Are' set for the first time and I love it.  This isn't my greatest example of stamping and masking, I made a few little errors, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway as it took quite a while to make.  Its been such a dreary old day here today so I used some nice bright summery colours :)



I'm entering this one into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Over The Edge
CAS on Sunday - One Layer
Clearly Besotted Challenge - Anything Goes (entry 4 - getting carried away!)

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - You Are
  • Ink: Versa Color - Tropical Green, Orange, Pink, Heliotrope, Canary; Versafine - Onyx Black


That's all from me today, thanks so much for visiting as always x


14 comments:

  1. Anita, your card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! I love how the flowers and leaves go off the edge!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and bright Neet...just what's needed on this dull Monday morning! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all changed down here, lovely and sunny, typical now that I'm back in the office! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the bright colours. It is dark and dreary here in Surrey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab summery colours, love those blooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the edge of your card Anita! The flowers are so bright and happy...this card is sure to brighten anyone's day! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your flowers hang off the edge! And I love the bright, bold colors. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flowers peek out of the edge really cheerfull colors and love the color combo too and great sentiment placing...Great lovely card...

    I am joining also the CAS on sunday challenge...I would be glad if you could visit my blog and leave some love..my card is number 20 to help you to find me..many thanks before..hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty beautiful n colorful too. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty Anita! I LOVE those flowers going off the edge, great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your entries, they always look fabulous! The colours here look wonderful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card, really beautiful!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I also got carried away and did 4 entries over at the clearly besotted first challenge. Love all your cards. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...