Friday 28 June 2013

Birthday Girl

Hi guys

Just a quick post tonight to share a card I've made using a stamp from a set I recently bought by The Greeting Farm.  I seem to be doing a lot of flowers and butterflies lately so I thought I'd try something different.  This also gave me any chance to practice with my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers again.

Here is my card...


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS  - Teenager
I Love Promarkers - Pink & Blue
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Materials used:
  • Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Rain Snow Shine; sentiment from unknown brand set
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black;
  • Cardstock: Kanban - Sherbert Pips; white card from stash
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and Flexmarkers
  • Ribbon from stash

Thanks for visiting, I hope to be back with more soon :)

Take care

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita. Looks like she's all ready for some sunshine!! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love her hair, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita. Lovely card. Like your colouring and the pastel colours you used. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific coloring - terrific color scheme - terrific image and TERRIFIC card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...