Friday, 28 June 2013

Birthday Girl

Hi guys

Just a quick post tonight to share a card I've made using a stamp from a set I recently bought by The Greeting Farm.  I seem to be doing a lot of flowers and butterflies lately so I thought I'd try something different.  This also gave me any chance to practice with my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers again.

Here is my card...


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS  - Teenager
I Love Promarkers - Pink & Blue
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Materials used:
  • Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Rain Snow Shine; sentiment from unknown brand set
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black;
  • Cardstock: Kanban - Sherbert Pips; white card from stash
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and Flexmarkers
  • Ribbon from stash

Thanks for visiting, I hope to be back with more soon :)

Take care

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita. Looks like she's all ready for some sunshine!! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love her hair, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita. Lovely card. Like your colouring and the pastel colours you used. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific coloring - terrific color scheme - terrific image and TERRIFIC card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...