I woke up really early this morning and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get back to sleep so I ended up getting up and got stuck in to some more crafting.
It's Jen Nelson's birthday so the challenge at Less is More this week is to make a card that Jen would like.
'Happy Birthday, Jen, I hope you had a lovely time celebrating in Istanbul' :) xx
I tried to create something in a 'Jen Stylie' and here's what I came up with...
I recently purchased a paper pad by Fancy Pants and I love these designs, aren't they gorgeous, so I knew I wanted to use these for this card and I also chose a natural card base. Jen loves butterflies so I incorporated these as well as a bit of matting and layering and, instead of stitching, which Jen loves to do (I don't have a sewing machine to hand), I edged my mats with some paper piercing.
I love these neutrals combined with the kraft, I think this paper pad will be making lots more appearances!
Happy Birthday, Jen, I hope you like it! :)
- Design Paper: Fancy Pants Designs - Country Boutique
- Card Base: From stash
- Cardstock: Papermania - Kraftstax
- Stamp: BoBunny - Sentiments Stamp set
- Ink: Memento - London Fog
- Ribbon: American Crafts - Premium Grosgrain
- Pearls: Hobbycraft - 3mm White Pearl Gem Stones
- Tools: Stampin' Up - Paper Piercing Kit
That's all for now folks, thanks for popping by and see you very soon :)