Saturday 29 June 2013

Anniversary Hearts

Hi there

No challenge entry for me this time, to be honest I'm still trying to find them all so this could be suitable for lots I haven't found yet! How do you keep track of challenges?  I'd love to hear how you schedule and organise yourself around them. 

Here is a card I made for the anniversary of some good friends of mine...


This was a very quick and easy card using all Clearly Besotted products, apart from the gems. 

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts, Building Blocks and Happy Everything
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts
  • Ink: Versa Colour - Silver and Cardinal; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Heart gems from stash

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi hun! This is soooo pretty and so beautifully CAS! :)
    If you join Bloglovin', you can create list of following subjects and I have ones for friends, challenges, and just following. Then, when you are scrolling through your challenge list, you can 'like' a post and then later you can click on your 'liked' list and view all the challenges you thought you might enter! Then, when the challenge is finished, or you have entered it, you can 'unlike' it and it will disappear!
    Hope this helps hun! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizy, you are an angel! I wondered how everyone managed to combine so many challenges. I've signed up to bloglovin but am still just using my Blogger reader at the mo. That's gonna change immediately! Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. A very stylish design and I do love the black / red colour combination - have a great week Anita :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...