Saturday, 15 June 2013

Personalised Stamp

Hi guys

I was going to post this a while ago but completely forgot.

For years I've placed little labels on the back of my cards but thanks to a blog post from Michelle at The Card Grotto last year, she led me to a wonderful website, Stamping All Day, where I was able to order this stamp (acrylic block not included) to personalise my cards :)



The service I received from Nicky at Stamping All Day was outstanding.  She sent me a proof by email almost immediately, allowed me to make a few changes to the layout/font, etc. and I received my stamp within two days of ordering!

The stamps are great value and I think mine adds a really nice touch to my cards, I'm really pleased with the result. 

(Stamping All Day is currently closed - it will re-open on 1 July 2013)


Thanks for visiting and I hope this has given you some inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...