Saturday 15 June 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #1 & Less is More Week 124

Hi guys

I'm back this afternoon with a card I've made for two challenges.

I'm so pleased that Stephanie Wincott has launched her first Clearly Besotted Challenge, the first one being 'Anything Goes'.  I've been collecting quite a few of these stamp sets and dies and haven't had a lot of time to get creating lately but I LOVE this range and I'm aiming to start crafting more and really want to get these inked up. 

The challenge this week at Less is More is to use Hexagons so I thought I would combine the two challenges and came up with this card...






I've used a few Clearly Besotted products here, Butterfly Wishes, Building Blocks II and Honeycomb.  First I chose which patterned paper to use for the butterflies which is from a paper pad by Pebbles, then I chose the rest of the colours for the card based on the patterned paper.  I usually do most of my stamping on a white background so this made a nice change to use the coloured card :)

I popped the main card front up on 3D foam, and also did the same with the die cut butterflies to give them some dimension, and sat these on the honeycomb die cuts.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Building Blocks II and Honeycomb (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Royal Blue
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bufferfly Wishes and Honeycomb
  • Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Premium Cardstock (aqua and pink)
  • Design Paper: Pebbles - Sunny Side
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Bright Assortment

Thanks for popping by, I hope to have a little play with some more of the Clearly Besotted products this week so may be back with more cards for the first challenge.

Take care



9 comments:

  1. Great card , beautiful colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Neet!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neets - great to see your cards in the CBS challenge! Love the graphic desin and combination of stamps - great card.
    Thaks for playing along with us at the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bright colours for the bold, graphic look of this - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. neets this is just fabulous... love the bright colours

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are fabulous, Neet ... I too usually use a white base but isn't it fun to use a coloured one once in a while? I love the patterned paper you chose for those sweet butterflies! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your butterflies are very pretty!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and colourful! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...