Monday 14 June 2021

Perfectly CAS June 2021 Challenge

Good evening

It's Perfectly CAS new challenge day, here is the cue card for this June challenge...




A simple one, just remember to keep your design to one third or less.  Here's my Design Team card...


Not much to say about this one really.  I stamped the sentiment first in Versafine ink which is my preferred ink for crisp clean sentiments.  Then I stamped the image using Memento ink and coloured it with Copics.  I could do with a few cards like this in my stash, this last year I keep missing birthdays as I have no reason to check my diary because there's just nothing in it!

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Heffy Doodle - Everyday Sentiment Duos; Clearly Besotted - Undercover Plushies
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with Copics

Challenge entries:

NBUS - Challenge #27 - First use of both these stamp steps
STAMPlorations - June CAS Challenge - Anything CAS Goes
AAA Cards - CAS Game #192 - One Corner





Thank you for taking a look, I'll be back again soon to share more.



5 comments:

  1. Mega adorable and beautifully crisp and clean. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could be mad at you for forgetting their birthday after they opened this darling card, Neets! A perfect, beautifully colored, CASlicious, and humorous design! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully cute creation! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...