Wednesday 16 June 2021

Baby Shower Elephant

Hi there

Following on from my last post, I'm now sharing the second baby shower card I made which was requested by a friend.

Clearly Besotted really do create the cutest images so I've used more of their sets here.  And as the sex of the baby had not been revealed, I chose to use lemon and mint to keep it gender neutral...


I stamped all the images first, from various stamp sets, and die cut them with their co-ordinating dies.  'Mummy to be' was the requested sentiment so I printed this on white paper then adhered it to some cardstock.  Before die cutting the heart I used a polka dot background stamp inked up in yellow to co-ordinate with the elephant's ear, and stamped this over the sentiment.  I die cut a panel using a scalloped rectangle die and I was then faffing around with the placement of all the elements for ages.  The heart was causing me a problem but in the end I settled with tucking it under the banner. 

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted (most are retired sets) - Baby Shower, April Showers, April Showers Additions, Mini Basic Banners (all with co-ordinating dies), Building Blocks II 
  • Ink: Altenew - Silver Stone, Silver Lake, Mountain Mist, Buttercream
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles; MFT Die-namics - Stitched Heart Stax


Thanks again for taking a look, your visits are always so appreciated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...