Monday 29 June 2020

Skull and Cross Buns - July 2020 - Selection One

Hi guys

The fantastic Skull and Cross Buns are back with some new products which will be showcased on Hochanda on Friday 3 July 2020, at 9am (channel details can be found at the base of this post).

There are four new stencils being featured, as well as some existing popular items.

Over the next few days I'll be sharing some of my samples made using these products, ahead of the show on Friday morning.


First up is the new Twisted Ray stencil...


I've inked through this stencil twice, first with the lilac shade, then shifted it before blending the bolder blue and purple.  The dots were stamped using a stamp from the Planner Banners set, and the panel was then matted and adhered to the card base before adding one of the embellishments from the Tropical Party Embellish! Set 1.  


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Skull and Cross Buns - Twisted Ray
  • Stamp: Skull and Cross Buns - Planner Banners
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet; Altenew - Rubellite
  • Accents: Skull and Cross Buns - Tropical Party Embellish! Set 1



I've used the stencil again here, paired with the Crafting Is My Super Power stamp set...


I blended through the stencil with sunny shades of ink then, with the stencil still in place, I stamped through each section with the various images from the stamp set.  The inked sections either side needed to be masked as I worked my way around.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white on a vellum strip which I layered on a black strip.  A black enamel star was added in the centre to finish the card.

Materials used:
  • Stencil: Skull and Cross Buns - Twisted Ray
  • Stamps: Skull and Cross Buns - Crafting Is My Super Power
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral; Versafine - Onyx Black; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Altenew - Pure White
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Stax
  • Accent: Doodlebug - Graduation Assortment (star)

Challenge entries:

Make My Monday - Challenge #125 - Use Stencils
STAMPlorations - June 2020 Stencil Challenge - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls - Challenge #542 - Photo Inspiration




The four new stencils being featured on the show are shown below...



Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow to share more samples using SACB products.

(AD - some products kindly gifted for design team purposes)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, such a stunning card you did for using the stencile challenge, stamping the images on it def. caught my eyes. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your swirly card designs - thanks for joining this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that stamping through a stencil is amazing. I never even thought of doing that. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...