Saturday 13 June 2020

How I Store My Dies

Hi there

Since I've been on the subject of craft organisation and storage in my recent posts, I thought I'd just add a quick post about how I store my dies.

I love how some crafters use magnetic boards on their craft room walls to store their dies but I have a very compact craft space and it's also in the main hallway of my very small flat so I need to keep it looking tidy.  So my die storage is nothing fancy but it works for me.

I use two Papermania Stamp and Die Storage Folders which I purchase from The Range, here.




These are supplied with ten pockets, each with a magnetic sheet.  You can also buy the pockets separately should you need more.  

I take all of my dies out of their original packaging and place them in here, with a label detailing the brand and name.  My dies are not in any particular order at the moment, I just tend to use one folder for frames/outlines/background type dies, and the other for everything else, flowers/butterflies/alphabets, etc.


I used to keep these folders in a drawer but it wasn't the best use of space and when full they are quite heavy to keep lifting from a drawer, so they now live in the top section of my trolley, alongside my desk.

Any dies that co-ordinate with stamps I store with their companion stamp set in my main craft cupboard.

I appreciate your visit, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...