Wednesday 17 June 2020

My Craft Space - June 2020 Update

Good morning

I'm just popping by this morning to let you know that I've updated my 'My Craft Space' page.

You can find the update by clicking, here, or on the tab above.

I originally shared my 'new' craft space three years ago and although my limited space doesn't allow much to change, I've added a few things and moved things around to work better for me.  I've also spent the last few weeks going through my whole stash and tidying it up.  I need to go through all my stamps and purge some but for the moment they are all in order where they should be.




Thanks for looking and have a great day, whatever you're doing.  I'm now off to work but remaining in the same chair at home!

2 comments:

  1. I NEED you to come and sort out my room and stuff! You are so organised and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect for the space you have, I have a very small space to craft in so have to be very careful with just how often I sort through things, but as long as I can carry one without a whole lot of mess its fine by me. Have a lovely day.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...