Monday 9 August 2021

Who's Turning 50?

Hi there

Just popping on this morning to share a card I recently made for a friend who was celebrating a milestone birthday.

This is a one layer card using just stamps and ink...


The stripes are one large stamp so I used masks to section off and ink up each strip one by one in a pastel rainbow.  I then simply stamped the black images over the top.  And done!

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Horizontal Stripe; CAS-ual Fridays -WTF 2
  • Ink: Altenew - Citrus Burst, Minty Mint, Sea Glass, Wisteria, Pink Diamond, Blush, Peach Perfect; Versafine - Onyx Black

Challenge entries:

Seize the Birthday - Challenge #220 - Stripes














Thanks so much for taking a look, I hope you have a lovely week.  I'll be back with more tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. I love the WTF stamp Anita, they're cool and cheeky and always bring a smile. This is fabulous. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have this stamp set, and use it frequently. My friends and family get a kick out of it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful one layer card Anita, this set is so much fun! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...