Saturday 14 August 2021

Perfectly CAS August 2021 Challenge

Hi there

At Perfectly CAS the August Challenge is just beginning.  Here's your cue card...




I chose both stripes and dots for my DT card, and it was pretty easy to put together...


I began by laying down an area of adhesive on my card base using a glue runner, up to almost the half way point.  I then cut strips of polka dot paper and laid these down to create the stripes, before trimming off the parts that were overhanging the edge of the card base.  I then die cut a white cardstock panel with an angled stitched die and stamped the sentiment in black.  This was then adhered flat to the card base over the patterned paper strips.  

This card is for my neighbour who turns 50 today so I thought this sentiment was perfect for her...and I'm clearly far from 110 lbs!  She had a little chuckle when she opened it this morning!  This sentiment set is a new purchase which landed on my mat earlier this week so perfect timing!

Materials used:
  • Patterned Paper: MFT - Summertime Polka Dots
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Basic Edges
  • Stamp: MFT - Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 3

Challenge entries:

NBUS - Challenge #29 - first inking of this sentiment set
Seize the Birthday - Challenge #220 - Stripes
The Male Room - Challenge #153 - 8th Birthday Celebration (I think this card works for any gender)




Thanks for taking a look, I hope to have more to share with you very soon.



4 comments:

  1. I love that design. Great way to use scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination of beautiful and witty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room blog challange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - great background idea.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...