Saturday 21 August 2021

Less is More Challenge #450

Good morning

At Less is More it's the turn of our One Layer challenge.  While these can prove to be tricky, I think the theme this time gives a lot of options.  Here's the cue card...

 

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is one of our regular and talented participants and our June winner, Maaike!  Please do pop over to her blog to say hi and to take a look at her creation.

For my sample card I used some products which are new-ish to my stash but as yet unused, and I also used ink colours that I don't often reach for...


I sectioned off part of a stencil just leaving six dots positioned in the centre of my card base.  I then blended three shades of ink - the muted pink into grey/blue then into the green.  The transition from the pink to blue isn't a great blend but I love these three colours together.  I then stamped the two gorgeous eucalyptus images in black and stamped the small sentiment below.

Materials used:
  • Stencil: Clearly Besotted - Round & Round
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood, Iced Spruce; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stamps: Create a Smile - You Can Do It; Altenew - Flower Vine (sentiment)

Challenge entries:

NBUS - Challenge #29 - first use of stencil and stamp set
Happy Little Stampers - August Stencil Challenge - Anything goes






Thank you so much for taking a look, your visits and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love those three colors together too, and I think the blending looks great. Beautiful make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS!...and I did not plagiarize the above commenter's words!☺ It comes straight from the heart...I can't wait to try this! Thank you for the inspiration!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dots and the ombre effect. Ofcourse the Create a SMile eucalyptus is a tasteful addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous "spotty" make and great use of NBUS too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super looking CAS card for the LIM challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Neet!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for Stencil Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...