Saturday 12 September 2020

Less is More Challenge #428

Hi guys

I can't honestly believe how fast the weeks are still flying by this year!  It's certainly been the strangest year hasn't it?

Ok, it's new challenge day at Less is More and this time we have a Colour challenge for you, here's the cue card...



For my sample card this time I decided to add the challenge colours to the background...


I die cut a rectangular panel then masked off around a rectangle in the centre before ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks.  I then shifted the masking tape a little to create a slightly larger rectangle and then blended the outer edge with a lighter shade.  With the tape still in place I added water droplets and then blotted these away.  Once dry I stamped the sentiment in black and adhered the white die cut over the focal area.  The panel was then adhered on fun foam.


Materials used:
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Craft Emotions - Hogweed
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - You Are Wonderful
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac; Versafine - Onyx Black


The challenge linky will be open for two weeks as always, so as long as you use the challenge colours any CAS creation can be entered.  There is lots more inspiration from my teamies over at the main challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...