Monday 30 December 2019

Winter Wonderland Walkies

Hi there

Back again with two very similar cards, and using more Card-io stamps that I just love for winter cards.

This first card was made for my bestie, she became mum to a puppy earlier this year which was my inspiration for this design...


On a die cut panel I masked a curve with some scrap paper and blended the sky and sunrise.  With the mask still in place I stamped the fir trees using first, second and third generation stamping for some depth.  Using the mask again I blended a little colour at the base of where my images would be, and then stamped the dog walker, the tree and the sentiment.  I then used a glue pen to add some glitter to the slope of the hill.  To finish I sprinkled on some embossing enamel for the snow.



The next card I made for my brother and sister-in-law, who recently re-homed two beautiful dogs...


This card was made in exactly the same way, just using a few different stamps and these little images were perfect for what I wanted.  And I've only just noticed I forgot to add the embossing enamel for the snow!


Materials used:

  • Stamps: Card-io - Mini Tall Trees, Winter Trees, Festive Fun; Winter Wonderland - free with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine (sentiment on Card 1); Enchanted Corner - free with Papercraft Essentials magazine (sentiment on Card 2)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Neptune, Orange, Marigold; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost - Frosty Dawn; Stampendous - Chunky White Deep Impression Embossing Enamel

Challenge entries:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #470 - Anything Goes
Christmas with the Cuties - Challenge #34 - Christmas Cuties
Creative Inspirations - December Challenge - Festive Fun!
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations - December CAS Cards Challenge - Anything Goes



Just one more Christmas card to share with you from my 2019 makes, I'll be back with that one very soon.  I'd love for you to pop back x

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS card, so serene and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect cards for the dog lovers in your life! I especially love the snow on the first one, it looks wonderful :) Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...