Monday 23 December 2019

Christmas Card Multiples - Starstruck Silhouettes

Good evening

Yes, you've guessed it, I've got more Christmas card multiples for you! 

After I made my DT card for the latest Perfectly CAS challenge, here, I just had to make more cards using the gorgeous animal silhouettes in the Card-io Starstruck set.  I just love it.

So I made two each of five different designs, all one layer mini cards...


Each design follows the same basic principle, gently ink blending away from a curved piece of scrap paper to create the snow hills.  Rather than using a blending tool I wrapped some kitchen paper around my finger and gently blended the pigment ink, fading it upwards.  I then stamped the silhouettes and sentiments in black ink.  The only design that was created slightly differently was the front facing fox as he has a white chest, so I stamped him first before masking him and then ink blending the background.

For my previous card I heat embossed the star but as these were one layer cards I didn't want to risk warping the card bases with the heat so instead I stamped them with silver pigment ink then used a glue pen over them and sprinkled on some fine glitter to create the sparkle.  I then finished by adding some detailing with a white pigment pen.






Materials used:

  • Stamps: Card-io - Starstruck; Penny Black - Wonder Collection
  • Ink: Versa Color - Neptune, Silver; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost - Frosty Dawn; Signo Uniball white pen

Challenge entries:

Christmas with the Cuties - Challenge #34 - Christmas Cuties
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Christmas is Coming
Dream Valley - Challenge #215 - Christmas




Yes, I still have more to come!  I'd love for you to check back :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS cards, those backgrounds are awesome and perfect for the stamps. Thanks for joining us at the Try it on Tuesday's challenge. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful cards.
    Have a merry Christmas Anita.
    BożenA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - love the scenes you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again more immaculate stamping Anita... I think that the recipients of these were just thrilled!
    Thanks once more
    Chrissie HLS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work :) I like such c & s work. Thank you for joining us during the Dream Valley Challenge.
    Hugs, Karolina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...