Friday 27 December 2019

Christmas Card Multiples - Stencilled Baubles

Good morning!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and hopefully some relaxation following the madness that usually occurs in the lead up to the festivities!

Ok, back to it, and I'm sharing more of my Christmas card makes today.

These were super quick one layers...


I used part of a festive stencil to ink my hanging baubles and graduated the ink blend using three colours of Distress Ink.  The sentiment was stamped alongside in black ink.  To finish, I added some dots with a glue pen in the stripes of the baubles and sprinkled on some fine glitter to add some Christmas sparkle (see the last photo for a detailed view).



Materials used:

  • Stencil: Imagination Crafts - Christmas Holly (the holly is the top part of the stencil I didn't use here!)
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Christmas Poinsettia
  • Accents: Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost - Frosty Dawn

Challenge entries:

STAMPlorations - December Stencil Challenge - Anything Goes




Thanks for visiting, I'll be back a little later with more of my 2019 Christmas cards.

1 comment:

  1. love the glitter detail you added - thanks for joining us again at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...