Saturday 28 December 2019

Grandparents On The Nice List

Hi there

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a friend, for her children to give to their grandparents. 

There certainly aren't any cards you can buy in the shops that say 'Granny and Grampy'!


I die cut a large stitched rectangle to use as my upper panel and stamped the Santa and Rudolph, before then masking the Santa so I could stamp the tree behind him.  I then stamped the sentiment below and coloured the images with ProMarkers.  I used a gold pen to colour his belt.  Then came the trickiest part.  I die cut the letters from gold and silver glitter cardstock and glued these individually to the panel, it was quite fiddly as they were fairly small but I placed a post-it note across the panel so I could get them as straight as possible.  The panel was then popped up on fun foam.


Materials used:

  • Stamps: MFT - Jingle All The Way
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; MFT - Bottle Cap Letters
  • Coloured with ProMarkers

Challenge entries:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #470 - Anything Goes
Christmas with the Cuties - Challenge #34 - Christmas Cuties
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Passion for ProMarkers - Week #523 - Mega Christmas Challenge Anything Goes



Thanks so much for looking, I always appreciate your visits and feedback :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite stamps! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...