I'm here today after having another attempt at colouring with my very limited stock of ProMarkers and thought I would enter this week's challenge at Passion for ProMarkers. The Week 181 theme is 'whatever the weather' so I remembered this little stamp I bought not long ago.
I opted to stamp the mouse image using Memento London Fog. Its quite a small image so I didn't want to overpower it by using black. I chose to stamp the sentiments with the same ink to tie in with the quite muted shades. I thought the colours I used for the image would be great matched with a kraft card and I found a pad of papers I've had in my stash for a long time and found that the colour tones worked really well. I finished it off with some grosgrain ribbon and a few pearls.
I couldn't decide what occasion this card could be used for so chose some sentiments to create a note card, I love the fonts of these. Promarkers are difficult to get used to but I'm sure I'll be able to do better once I build up my collection of colours. Saying that, I'm quite proud of this little chap :)
- Stamps: Mouse - unknown brand; Sentiments - Personal Impressions 'Mix and Match'
- Ink: Memento - London Fog
- ProMarkers: Satin, Tan, Shale, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
- Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
- Papers: Hot Off The Press Cardmaker's Ultimate Pack
- Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock; Bazzill Basics Premium Cardstock (blue)
- Ribbon: Grosgrain by American Crafts
- Pearls from stash
Thanks for visiting today, I'm thoroughly enjoying this little world of blogging. My housework seems to have taken a back seat...oops! :)