Monday 21 January 2013

Passion for ProMarkers - Week 181

Hi guys

I'm here today after having another attempt at colouring with my very limited stock of ProMarkers and thought I would enter this week's challenge at Passion for ProMarkers.  The Week 181 theme is 'whatever the weather' so I remembered this little stamp I bought not long ago. 


 
 
 
 
I opted to stamp the mouse image using Memento London Fog.  Its quite a small image so I didn't want to overpower it by using black.  I chose to stamp the sentiments with the same ink to tie in with the quite muted shades.  I thought the colours I used for the image would be great matched with a kraft card and I found a pad of papers I've had in my stash for a long time and found that the colour tones worked really well.  I finished it off with some grosgrain ribbon and a few pearls.
 
I couldn't decide what occasion this card could be used for so chose some sentiments to create a note card, I love the fonts of these.  Promarkers are difficult to get used to but I'm sure I'll be able to do better once I build up my collection of colours.  Saying that, I'm quite proud of this little chap :)
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Mouse - unknown brand; Sentiments - Personal Impressions 'Mix and Match'
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • ProMarkers: Satin, Tan, Shale, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
  • Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Papers: Hot Off The Press Cardmaker's Ultimate Pack
  • Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock; Bazzill Basics Premium Cardstock (blue)
  • Ribbon: Grosgrain by American Crafts
  • Pearls from stash
 
Thanks for visiting today, I'm thoroughly enjoying this little world of blogging.  My housework seems to have taken a back seat...oops! :)
 
 
Neet x

5 comments:

  1. I think you have done a wonderful job of colouring the little mouse. Fab card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so you should be proud, you have coloured this cute little mouse beautifully and I love your colour scheme and fab die cut. Thank you for joining in my 'Whatever the Weather' challenge at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so adorable, what a cute little image. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little mouse, love the beautiful colouring.

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute wee mousey. Your colouring is fab! :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...