I am entering this card into the following two challenges:
Clean & Simple Sketch
Week 103 Theme - Friends
So here it is
a closer view...
When I saw that the latest Less is More theme was 'Friends' I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use, its called 'Best Friends' by Wild Rose Studio. Its such a fun and girlie stamp, I love it! I stamped the image and coloured with ProMarkers and although still a novice I really enjoyed colouring this one. I chose the patterned paper I wanted to use before I started colouring the image. I still only have a few ProMarkers in my collection but managed to match it up ok. The design paper I used is from a paper pad by First Edition Paper and has glossy, glittered accents. I took the following photo using the flash to try to pick up on the glitter.
I die cut the image and popped it up on 3D foam and then finished off the card with some peach grosgrain ribbon, an extra large brad with a rub-on sentiment and an adhesive pearl.
Woohoo, actually really chuffed :)
- Design Paper: First Edition Paper - Spring Feast Paper Pad
- Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock
- Stamp: Wild Rose Studio - Best Friends
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black
- Coloured with ProMarkers
- Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
- Brad and Rub-On: Hot Off The Press - Words, Hearts & Flowers
- Ribbon and pearl from stash
Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate your interest.