Thursday 29 December 2022

Stencilled Let It Snow

Hi there

Sharing more festive multiples today and this design was super simple.

I chose to use more of my pearlescent square cards from my stash for these and chose stencilling again as it's so quick to get a production line going.  I made ten of these in total.


I chose a snowflake stencil with lots of detail and picked out three shades of dye ink.  I've never ink blended on pearlescent cardstock before so wasn't sure how well it would work but they turned out fine.  I laid the stencil in roughly the same position on each card front and added ink in three shades in the same areas of the stencil each time, so there was no need to clean it off throughout the process.


I then found some pearlescent silver cardstock in my stash and used that to cut the die cut sentiments.  These were adhered flat so the cards had no bulk for posting.

Here is the full set...


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Crafters Companion - Glittering Snowflakes Collection: Snow is Falling
  • Ink: Distress ink - Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord; Altenew - Volcano Lake
  • Die: Stamplorations - Let It Snow Phrase Die


So there you have it, simple and quick to create.  Thanks so much for visiting, I'll be back again, hopefully tomorrow, to share the remainder of my Christmas makes.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards & love the fact that they are flat for mailing! You have inspired me to get out my stencils!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...